Friday, January 14, 2011

Paperwork again


Today I'm working on the pre-approval paperwork. This paperwork overlaps (and is often duplicate of) the home-study paperwork. Since I have copies of the paperwork we did in 2008, I am getting this round of paperwork done quite easily. Hooray!! We have been listing to Chinese tapes everyday in the car on the way to and from school. I keep telling Ben that he has to relearn Chinese so that he can talk to Logan when he comes home. I'm slowly, slowly, slowly making progress with the language myself. I'll probably never be fluent, but I'd like to become at least conversational. I also found an online language program that is offered through the public library. I wish I had more time to devote to studying Chinese. Instead, I spend half my time driving kids around. Yesterday, I was four hours in the car driving kids, and tonight I have to drive 90 min. each way to pick up Austin from a track meet! I wonder if Logan will like to run races, play basketball, or take Taekwondo?

No comments:

Post a Comment